Flowing Into Ease (All Levels)
Practice poses with steadiness and ease. Stira is the steadiness, focus, concentration and an attentive mind. Sukha is happiness, comfort and ease. We move and flow into mindfulness based vinyasa and mix it up with gentle releases and restorative postures to learn the true meaning of balance and ease and embodiment on the mat. A Dharmic teaching is presented and embodied in each practice.
You can learn more about yoga and how it can help your health over at:
Tuesday: 9:30AM – 11:00AM
Friday: 9:30AM – 11:00AM
Saratoga Springs, New York
Upcoming Workshops and Events
Kripalu September 20th-25th Sunday-Friday
Befriending Your Body
Freeing Your Relationship with Body, Food, and Self
For all women.
Learn to cultivate a new relationship—one built on internal understanding, respect, and self-compassion—with yourself in this liberating program with Ann Saffi Biasetti. Together, you develop simple skills to make peace with your body, food, and self once and for all.
Create your most empowered life by
- Understanding the causes of mind-body duality and the sociocultural messages that have had a negative impact on body image
- Getting back in touch with your internal cues
- Practicing gentle and restorative yoga for embodied awareness
- Exploring your relationship with food, learning to meet it in a mindful new way, and how to move away from the diet mentality
- Discovering your inner strength and fostering authentic connection with others.