Befriending Your Body: Meeting Your Body as Your Teacher
Tuition $240.00 per person + room and meals.
For women; no yoga experience necessary.
Your body, your greatest teacher, is full of wisdom. Many spiritual traditions respect the body as the foundation of awareness and connection to self and others. In this program, join together with other women to explore the lost—but not forgotten—relationship with your body.
Through self-reflection, meditation, and self-compassion practices, you
- Cultivate connection, empowerment, and a return to your truest Self
- Understand mind-body duality and its influence on self and body image
- Engage in gentle movement
- Learn skills that quiet the inner critic, so you can develop a new relationship with your body
- Discover your inner strength and create authentic connection with others.
By understanding the history of the mind-body divide, and the cultural influences that have left us all in states of disconnection, you can learn to befriend your body once more.
Note This workshop is open to all women, whether or not you have a history with disordered eating.