Restorative Yoga Teacher Training Level 2
Level 2 Restorative Teacher training is open for those who have completed the Level 1 training in restorative yoga. This training emphasizes mind/body therapeutics and working 1:1 with clients. A great emphasis is placed on embodiment and the development of presence in the teacher-client relationship.
It is open to those who have completed the level one training. It is designed to:
- Further develop your eye, voice, touch and intention in working both individually and in a class setting
- Further develop your understanding of the Doshas/Koshas in restorative poses
- Develop dynamic use of props to address individual needs/special populations
- Learn to effectively work 1:1 with students developing individualized sequences based on need.
- Learn therapeutic sequences to address mind/body connection, anxiety, depression, and stress reduction.
- Explore working with mind/body integration.
- Learn and understand proper boundaries of care
- Learn therapeutic poses and creative restorative poses.
- Deepen presence with a client and effective communication.
In addition to the group training, students will be required to complete an at home project which consists of working with a client 1:1 for 6 weeks. This is a required project for final certification. This training is held in Saratoga Springs, NY at Yoga Mandali studio www.yogasaratoga.com or may be arranged at your studio. Please call for details.
Winter 2017 Dates
March 16-18, 2018
March 23-25, 2018
Friday: 12:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
(early bird) $850
A nonrefundable $150 deposit is due at time of registration to secure your spot. Training is limited to 10 participants.
A nonrefundable $150 deposit is due at time of registration (included in full payment amount). Full payment is due two weeks prior to the training start date. Cancellations made after this time (within the two weeks prior to start date) or after the start date, will result in NO refunds.
For more information please contact Ann directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518 894-8344