Restorative Yoga Teacher Training Level 1
This training is open to yoga instructors and students who have had a dedicated practice for at least two years. It is limited to 12 participants.
In this 50-hour training, you will learn the art and skill of teaching restorative yoga. All aspects of the subject will be covered.
Participants will learn:
- The Art of “seeing” a body and developing your eye and intuition.
- The cycle of stress in the body and mind, including the physiology and neuroscience of stress and relaxation
- The physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects of restorative yoga
- Anatomy of the spine
- Basic postures along with therapeutic adjustments
- Beginning training in what embodiment is and therapeutic presence
- How to lead a full restorative group class and how to sequence restoratives into an active practice
- The beginning of working 1:1
- Proper setups and adjustments for different bodies
- Working with special populations (pregnancy, physical limitations)
- Sequencing the class/Workshop
- Working 1:1
- Sequencing restoratives into an active vinyasa class
A 50-hour certificate will be issued upon completion of the training.
In addition to the group training, students will be required to complete a project for final certification. Students will also receive a certificate of completion indicating 40 Yoga Alliance CEU hours in Restorative Yoga. This training is held in Saratoga Springs, NY at Yoga Mandali studio www.yogasaratoga.com or may be arranged at your studio. Please call for details.
For mental health providers looking to train in Yoga Therapeutics Mindfulness-Based Embodiment (MBE), this training serves as the foundation training. You will leave with the knowledge of yoga therapeutic skills, postures and interventions suitable to be integrated into client sessions. Level 2 for mental health providers completes the full certification.
Please contact Ann for more details on this program at email@example.com
Tuition (early bird) $825
A nonrefundable $200 deposit is due at time of registration to secure your spot. Training is limited to 12 participants.
A nonrefundable $200 deposit is due at time of registration (included in full payment amount). Full payment is due two weeks prior to the training start date. Cancellations made after this time (within the two weeks prior to start date) or after the start date, will result in NO refunds.
If you have specific questions about the training, please contact Ann directly at firstname.lastname@example.org